Organisations across all sectors and industries are yearning for leaders who can leverage communication to better meet business objectives, influence stakeholders and drive positive change. Communication is the most potent weapon leaders can unleash to impact stakeholder relations and organizational reputation.
The Communicating for Influence programme provides a comprehensive understanding of how to communicate effectively using a range of tools and practical insights. It delves into how to embed purpose in your organisation using impactful communication, storytelling and other techniques to overcome barriers and influence change.
Why you should attend
The programme will enrich you with valuable insights and relevant skills that will enable you to:
- Communicate persuasively and effectively with stakeholders to achieve meaningful change
- Inspire and motivate others to drive innovation and sustainability
- Collaborate effectively with peers and other professionals in your network
- Apply effective tools for communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Build organizational reputation by leveraging modern communications platforms
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors
- Chief Communication Officers
- Directors of Communication
- Senior Communication Executives and Heads of Communications
Selected Programme Topics
- The need for impactful communication
- The role of communication in shaping an Organisation’s reputation
- Attributes of an effective communicator
- Communicate effectively using listening and storytelling
- Collaborating to achieve greater stakeholder influence
Date: July 26th, 2024
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Arboretum, Nairobi
Investment: KShs40,000 (inclusive of taxes)