A leader’s beliefs about the capability of others can directly impact the performance of the team. Effective workplace coaching helps to unlock people’s potential so as to maximize their own performance.
Enhance your capacity to apply effective coaching for results through our short high impact programme. The programme empowers leaders to use their coaching skills to evaluate and address the developmental needs of their employees.
- Understand the concept of performance coaching and its application in the workplace
- Explore the various approaches and models of coaching and assess their suitability within a workplace context
- Learn and demonstrate ability to use various coaching techniques of coaching
- Understand and demonstrate ability to apply the GROW model to a workplace coaching conversation
- Identify actions needed for the incorporation of coaching as part of your management practice.
Who is this Programme for?
- C-suite Executives and Executive Directors
- Heads of Departments and HR Leaders seeking to implement workplace coaching programmes
- Senior Managers seeking to improve the performance of their teams
- Understanding Coaching
- Performance coaching models
- Using coaching for performance improvement
- Coaching as a leadership development tool
- Embedding performance coaching at work
Date: July 7th, 2023
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Venue: Radisson Blu Arboretum
Investment: KShs 40,000 (inclusive of taxes)
Deadline: June 23rd, 2023